BEST LONG DISTANCE MOVING COMPANIES IN WISCONSIN
Enter moving details and get your free no obligation best long distance moving companies quotes in Wisconsin in seconds.
Compare and save
2022 Best Wisconsin Movers & WI Moving Companies
Many places are ranked continuously as the best places as these places are livable and affordable. Wisconsin is one of them. Wisconsin is popular and perfect for a family person as this place has a low crime rate, a plethora of housing complex options and also lower commute times as well. The affordable housing choices are suitable for any types of families.
Whether you move to Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Kenosha, or other cities, you can fill out our form and get the information about moving companies in Wisconsin, its reputation and moving quotes for your relocation.
7 Movers in Wisconsin
Find Best Movers In Other States
- Alabama (8)
- Alaska (2)
- Arizona (16)
- Arkansas (3)
- California (79)
- Colorado (17)
- Connecticut (6)
- Delaware (3)
- District Of Columbia (0)
- Florida (91)
- Georgia (15)
- Hawaii (0)
- Idaho (4)
- Illinois (44)
- Indiana (6)
- Iowa (5)
- Kansas (5)
- Kentucky (1)
- Louisiana (3)
- Maine (2)
- Maryland (23)
- Massachusetts (10)
- Michigan (18)
- Minnesota (8)
- Mississippi (1)
- Missouri (5)
- Montana (2)
- Nebraska (1)
- Nevada (8)
- New Hampshire (3)
- New Jersey (36)
- New Mexico (2)
- New York (34)
- North Carolina (7)
- North Dakota (0)
- Ohio (18)
- Oklahoma (6)
- Oregon (6)
- Pennsylvania (13)
- Rhode Island (5)
- South Carolina (7)
- South Dakota (0)
- Tennessee (16)
- Texas (54)
- Utah (9)
- Vermont (0)
- Virginia (19)
- Washington (19)
- West Virginia (0)
- Wisconsin (7)
- Wyoming (0)
Moving to Wisconsin
You should know that Wisconsin is the heartland of America. This place is very much popular for reasonable living, especially the cheap and affordable rent. Apart from this, the state is very much popular for its gorgeous natural assets and some awesome cities such as Milwaukee, Green Bay and Madison. This is popular as the treasure of Midwest. If you move there, then you will get the down-to-earth folks and neighbours.
Unofficially, this state is well-known as the dairyland of America. They produce the nation’s leading dairy productions. Wisconsin is popular for especially two things such as cheese and famous 70s TV shows. Apart from this, Wisconsin has plenty of opportunities for job applicants. This also combines the famous and friendly vibes of Midwestern. This is a state that signalling you to move there. If you are not yet convinced then here are some pros and cons that you need to know before moving to Wisconsin.
Pros of moving to Wisconsin
- – Living cost: In Wisconsin, the living cost is very low. It helps you to invest your hard-earned dollar onto something else and save it for the future.
- – Low rent: Housing costs in Wisconsin is too much affordable. The rate is 15% below the national average. You need to spend $200-$500 for the monthly rate and it is very cheap compared to other cities and states. So, if you want to purchase a home there in Wisconsin then it is also reasonable enough.
- – Four seasons: People who love the changing and different seasons, for them, Wisconsin is the best place. You can see all four seasons such as spring, summer, fall and winter.
- – Recreational activities: You will never feel bored in Wisconsin. The state offers you so many recreational activities such as snow sports, white water boating and white water rafting, fishing and other outdoor recreational activities.
- – Cheese: This state produces three million pounds of cheese every year. They produce 600 varieties of cheese. This state offers you three varieties such as cheese, bratwurst and craft beer.
- – Sports-crazy: This state is popular for its unlimited offerings of sports. There are so many sports such as football, basketball and all. The enthusiasm in this state is contagious.
Cons of moving to Wisconsin
- – Higher tax rate: This state offers you the highest property tax in America.
- – High temperature: The temperature is high in summer and winter. In summer, the temperature will be so high and in winter, the average low temperature is 7-degree Fareihnheit with a bunch of snow.
- – Overweight problem: Due to the delicious and affordable cheese, many people suffer from overweight problem.
- – Bugs: This state is fully occupied with pesky bugs such as beetles, gnats, mosquitoes and all. So, you need to use bugs spray all time.
- – Weird laws: It is illegal to produce cheese that is not highly satisfied and pleasing. It is also illegal to worry about the squirrel. There are many more like this.
The average cost of moving to Wisconsin
The cost can vary a lot. But it is quite affordable to hire the best movers in Wisconsin. For the studio, you need to spend $80 per hour. For 2 bedrooms, the cost will be $102 per hour. For 4 bedrooms, the cost will be $131 per hour. You can also rent a moving truck for moving to Wisconsin.
How Can Wisconsin Moving Companies Reviews Help You?
There are so many reputed Wisconsin moving companies. But you should hire the reputed one. You can check their reviews. From there, you can get a proper idea about their working culture and get free estimation as well. So, considering reviews is one of the best things that you need to do before hiring any movers. So, what are you waiting for? Go and search for the best movers and pack your bags.
Benefits of Hiring Wisconsin Moving Company
Moving to Wisconsin doesn’t have to be a stressful experience. Before starting your search, make sure you’ve gone through the following:
1. They Have More Experience Than You
Do you know how to maneuver an extra-wide couch through a standard door frame? Professional movers do — they go through intensive training so they can handle your belongings with ease. They can box up smaller belongings so that they’re transferred safely across the country.
2. It’s More Efficient
You’d probably have to spend weeks packing up your house if you did it by yourself. Bringing in a professional moving service means that you put that responsibility on someone else. And, because they’re pros, they can quickly box and package everything you own. They’ll be equally as efficient when you arrive at your new home. Cross-country moving companies will quickly unload and unpack your items in the right rooms.
3. It’s Safer
It’s easy to hurt yourself while carrying heavy items — unless you know what you’re doing. Professional movers do, and they will carefully transport your things — no need to hurt yourself in the process of moving.
4. They Have the Equipment
On that note, professional movers will have the tools required to move your belongings with ease. They can stack a half-dozen boxes on a dolly and roll them into your house. They’ll also have tarps and moving blankets to keep things padded and protected from water. If you did it yourself, you’d have to buy all of this equipment on your dime.
5. You’ll Have Peace of Mind
Finally, knowing that a professional company is handling your cross-country move will give you peace of mind. Studies have shown that moving is one of life’s most stressful events. Taking some of that strain off of your shoulders is advisable. Hiring someone to helm part of the move will surely reduce stress pre-move.