Moving to Utah
Utah is the 45th state in the United States of America that was founded in the year 1896. Utah’s landscape is mesmerizing as the entire state is covered with high mountains and plateaus. The deserts of Utah are worth mentioning for its endless boundaries that spread throughout the state marking its territory. Utah is home for the finest skiing in the United States of America especially nears the mountains of Salt Lake City. Back in the 19th century, many Mormons had shifted to this state and this day around 60% of the residents are members of various churches spread across the state.
Pros of Moving to Utah
- – The cost of living in Utah is very less as compared to other states in the country. What is exciting is in such a low cost of living the state can provide its residents with a good standard of living.
- – The cost of homes in Utah is far less when compared to the other states in the United States of America. In Utah, the residential homes are very affordable and this is excellent for the working force.
- – Utah is believed to have the best climate in the all of USA offering both warmth and cold winters. Here the temperature rarely tends to rise at the extremes which are favorable for residents.
- – Utah is a perfect destination to seek higher studies as the state has some of the finest universities lined up for students coming from all parts of the country. The Salt Lake Community College and Westminster University are two of the most prestigious institutes in the state that boasts of higher studies.
Cons of Moving to Utah
- – Utah is not at all a tax-friendly state as residents here pay different taxes. Taxes like income tax, sales tax, property tax, and even cigarette taxes are levied on residents which are not a good sign.
- – The state constitutes of large desert areas that are not fit for settlement or agricultural use. There are frequent sandstorms in these areas which is risky for nearby residents.
- – The state has an abundance of Mormon residents estimated to be around 62%.
Utah is home to more than 300 cities of which Salt Lake City, West Valley City, Provo, West Jordan, and Sandy are popular with the highest infrastructure and literacy rates. The capital city of Utah State is Salt Lake City and it is also the most populated city in the state attracting many visitors from worldwide.
The average cost of moving to Utah
The cost of living in Utah is far less compared to the other states in the country. The cost of renting a space in Utah in the prime cities such as Salt Lake City can go up to $1200 whereas in the normal cities the price is around $1300 depending on the location and other benefits. The cost of living in the prime cities of Utah is around 12% more when compared to other cities.
How can Utah Moving Companies Reviews help you?
Utah is the home to some of the finest moving companies that provide every service to ensure a hassle-free move. Utah moving companies have pro movers who can efficiently provide their services at a very nominal cost. With the rise in demand for moving services in the state, there has recently been a huge improvement in the services wherein companies are using the latest techniques to customers to have a safe and secure moving experience. Moving to Utah is not that difficult anymore with the assistance of expert professional moving services located all over the state.