Pros & Cons of moving to New Hampshire
Moving to a new city or state always comes with both pros and cons. If you are planning to move to the New Hampshire, then you must be prepared about what you will like to enjoy and what you will face. Here is the list of both pros and cons to live in New Hampshire.
Pros of moving to New Hampshire:
- – Low risk of natural disasters. The best part of the New Hampshire is that the chances of any natural disaster are very low. Generally, people here do not see much of hurricanes, earthquakes, flood or tornado. It is quite a safe place to move alone or even with your family.
- – Fall season is the best. Do you love nature? Well, then surely you will have a great time in New Hampshire during the fall season as the entire state looks quite beautiful and mesmerizing with those beautiful colors. With the beautiful mountains nearby, it can be a great place to unwind at the end of the day.
- – No sales tax. Yes, you have heard it right! You can buy car, homes and anything in New Hampshire without the need to pay sales tax. This state has fought really hard to stay free from sales tax. Many people from neighborhood states too come over to enjoy this perk.
- – Very safe to live. Are you worried about the safety or yours and your family in the new state? Do not worry at all as New Hampshire is voted as the 3rd safest states to live in USA. You and your family will feel completely safe here. The crime level is quite low here than compared to other states.
- – Excellent schools and colleges. Another perk of living in New Hampshire is that you can get the best education for your family. It houses some of the prestigious and venerable schools and education institutes. This can help to secure the future and career of your children.
Cons of moving to New Hampshire
- – Not much employment opportunities. Though there are some great perks, the employment chances and opportunities are quite low. Unless and until you are taking a transfer from your existing workplace or you are starting a business of your own in New Hampshire, you might not get a job instantly right after moving
- – Winter can be quite a tricky one. If you are not fan of winter season, then you are going to hate New Hampshire as the winter, here, can last for about four months. You can witness snowfall but if you are not habituated in cold climate, then it can be quite a problem.
Average cost of moving to New Hampshire
If you have planned to move to New Hampshire, then you need to find the best movers in New Hampshire. Well, the average cost of moving can depend on from which state you are moving from and what the distance is. Moreover, they also calculate the number of belongings you are moving. You can go through the profiles of the best movers and pick one from them for their services.
You can ask for the quotation to move to New Hampshire from your current location. They will ask you some of the basic questions about moving and they can provide you with an estimation of the average moving cost.
How can New Hampshire moving companies’ reviews help you?
While you are moving to the state of New Hampshire, you will need the best moving company to help you. But how can you choose the best one? You can check the reviews of the New Hampshire moving companies to get the details. Reviews can help you to get the highlights of all the best moving companies available in the state. You can get to know- about the services, their experiences, average costs of moving as well as the pros and cons.