Moving to Oregon
The state has around 4 million populations in a land which is quite big. What is more alarming is that half of the population lives in Portland alone. There are many valid reasons to move to this beautiful city with a rich cultural heritage. Oregon has some of the finest landscape compared to all the states in the country. This state is covered by large deserts and rugged coastlines giving it a more distinct natural look. Places like Crater Lake, Wizard Island, and Phantom Ship make you more comfortable and closer to this state owing to its immense natural beauty.
Pros of Moving to Oregon
- – Oregon State in the United States houses some of the finest landscapes which are breathtaking. Moving to Oregon will offer newcomers a very happening outdoor life as there is too much to see and explore.
- – Oregon State is a blessing in disguise as it does not have any sales tax. Residents here are not charged any sales tax.
- – Oregon is very popular for cyclists as the rugged topography suits these kinds of sports. Cyclist’s enthusiasts from all over the world visit this mesmerizing state to explore the real thrills in cycling.
- – Oregon is believed to be one of the greenest destinations in the whole of the United States. This place is heaven for environmentalists surrounded by scenic beauty such as lakes, parks, forests, and many more.
Cons of Moving to Oregon
- – One of the biggest concerns in this modern era is traffic especially in Oregon where it can get quite busy during the working hours. Portland is one city that receives the highest traffic every year making it almost impossible to move from one end to the other during peak hours.
- – Oregon receives the highest rainfall in the country which is not suitable for many newcomers. The Pacific Northwest region of the United States is prone to heavy rains.
Oregon is home to more than 240 cities out of which the largest cities are Portland, Salem, Eugene, Hillsboro, and Gresham. Though Salem is the capital of the state Portland is considered to be the financial hub of the state inviting many people to the city daily.
The average cost of moving to Oregon
Moving to Oregon can cost you a large sum of money as the cost of living is quite high compared to other states in the country. The largest city of Oregon is Portland where the cost of renting a flat is $1500 per month. In other cities the price of renting an apartment may fall between $980 to $1200, depending on the location and facilities provided. The value of a median home in Oregon can range up to $340,000 which is fair compared to other states in the country.
How can Oregon Moving Companies Reviews help you?
Just like the state moving companies to have a very long history of providing excellent services offered by pro movers. Oregon moving companies houses some of the latest techniques to help customers provide a hassle-free experience. In recent years Oregon has witnessed a rise in many movers all around the state. With so many movers ready to offer their best services it gets too tricky to choose the right one.
Reviews are a common method used by customers to ascertain regarding the best movers in the state. With the help of positive and negative reviews, customers can choose just the service they have been looking for. It is advised to always choose movers that have high ratings in service and satisfaction for a hassle-free experience while moving to Oregon.