Moving to Tennessee
Tennessee is the Southern heart. It also has some Midwestern elements. It has southern hospitality. This state is nestled between Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, and Alabama. These are some Southern gems of the USA. The state of Tennessee is a breathtaking state with a gorgeous landscape. It has rolling hills, flowing rivers, cascading waterfalls, lots of waterholes, and sunlit mountains. All these are warm and welcoming to the state. The Sunset Rock on the Lookout Mountain Chattanooga has a vantage point of view of 4 States-North Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama, and Georgia. The smoky Mountains carving North Carolina and Tennessee gives ample opportunities to hike, bike, fish, walk, and trek.
Pros and Cons of Moving to Tennessee
- – The state has a lower cost of living. This is the primary reason to move her as it is affordable for you and your family. This way, you do not spend a huge part of the earnings on housing or groceries and other expenses. This will help you to save some bucks.
- – Tennessee is considered the first and the best state to retire. The personal income tax is zero, and housing is average in cost, and the overall cost of living is low.
- – Tennessee is the cheapest state and ranked 2nd in the cost of living in the USA.
- – No income tax, housing, health, and groceries below the national average and lower unemployment rate make this state a welcoming place to move.
- – Warm weather is not a plus for some. Summers are hot here. Humidity is not welcome to all.
- – Hurricanes and Tornadoes can be experienced in this state, particularly in November.
- – It has violent crimes in the major cities of this state. Memphis is known for gangs.
The average cost of moving to Tennessee
The median cost of a home is 164,500 dollars in Tennessee. The median utilities are 96.7, transportation is 90.2, and miscellaneous expenses in overall is about 95. With the cost of living being at 10.2 percent below the average value of the nation, this state stands at the fifth position in the country. So Tennessee has a lower cost of living and high quality of life.
How Can Tennessee Moving Companies Reviews Help You?
Great reviews for a moving company go a long way in choosing the best Tennessee moving companies. They give credibility, the on-hand experience of customers, associated costs, customer service, license and other information regarding the company from a customer’s perspective. These reviews help you find small moving companies and cost-efficient ones. They allow you to make a choice from the ones that suit your requirements through micro sorting. Consider the majority of the reviews when making a decision as the majority speaks it all about a company. The reviews are customer feedbacks implying their experience with the company and hence help make a suitable choice to get hands-on best moving companies.